Welcome to the 129th Sweet Inspiration link party! Hope you all had a lovely week and thank you for joining us. We really love reading all about the things you’ve done and seeing all the beautiful up-cycles, hand made crafts and delicious recipes you share. The Sweet Inspiration Party is the perfect place to showcase your latest creations and inspire everyone! And, as always we will be visiting all the blogs to comment and share some love.
Welcome to the 129th Sweet Inspiration Link Party
Michelle @ A Crafty Mix
Okay enough about us. This party is all about YOU and the amazing things you’ve done. These are our favorites from last week’s party.
Victoria from Dazzled While Frazzled shared this really cool idea to use a piece of broken bannister to display some of her photos. I love it!!! It’s so unique and different.
A common problem among the older set, as Daphne reveals to us is that we do not know how to text properly! Her nephew came to the rescue and explained all the rigmarole to her over at Ivy, Phyllis and Me.
If you’re looking for a fun Halloween costume and need a cute curly yarn wig, check out this detailed tutorial by Gayle @Miss Kopy Kat! The curls are set using the oven – for korker curls! Too cute!!!
This pumpkin cranberry bread from Thelma’s Kitchen looks so delicious. It’s the perfect comfort food as the weather starts to cool, and I think even my picky toddler would be a huge fan. I can’t wait to try out the recipe!
And our most popular post from last week’s party was shared by Lindsey who blogs over at Repurpose and Recycle. She’s taking part in the ORC and made this super cute bookshelf for week one. You’ll love all the other things she has planned for her daughter’s bedroom too.
Thank you to everyone for joining us this week, we love seeing all the beautiful things you’ve made and getting a glimpse of your lives. Just a few party rules
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 post. DIY’s, Home Décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- And yes, you can also link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads or link parties.
- Linking up to the 68th Sweet Inspiration party gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Because we love sharing.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed.
- Finally please don’t just link and run. That’s like going to a dinner party, eating all the food and not talking to anyone. Share a little love and click through to some of the other links.
So, what did you create, make, bake, scheme and dream? Because we’d love to see it and share it. Click the button to link up below and share all that beautiful inspiration! Come on you know you want to 😉
Wishing you all a beautiful creative week filled with love and laughter. And if you were featured, don’t forget to brag about it.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Crafty Mix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work. Everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.
Please Note: That linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.