Welcome to the 106th Sweet Inspiration link party! Hope you all had a lovely week and thank you for joining us. We really love reading all about the things you’ve done and seeing all the beautiful up-cycles, hand made crafts and delicious recipes you share. The Sweet Inspiration Party is the perfect place to showcase your latest creations and inspire everyone! And, as always we will be visiting all the blogs to comment and share some love.
Welcome to the 106th Sweet Inspiration Link Party
Okay enough about us. This party is all about YOU and the amazing things you’ve done. These are our favorites from last week’s party.
OMW, I can’t believe how many different effects you can get with Metal Patina paints. Stephanie from Abbot’s At Home shared all her experiments at last week’s party and I’m dying to try it.
When summertime starts rolling in we go through tomatoes like there is no tomorrow. This bruschetta recipe from Katie of Housewife How To’s is heaping with tomatoes and a meal unto itself. It’s so easy to make you won’t spend the day in the kitchen.
It is easy, it is beautiful, it is a different memo board. There is also a video tutorial if you like to make it! Sheri and her friend Habiba from Hazel + Gold Designs had a brilliant idea and they give us all the details to make one!
Sharon from The Blue Willow House shows what she looks for in garage sales this season. I find these posts fascinating since I’m a garage sale junkie too!
And our most popular post from last week’s party was shared by Penny who blogs over at Penny’s Treasures. She shared how she built this gorgeous aviary in her sun room. Congrats Penny, you have such a distinctive style.
Thank you to everyone for joining us this week, we love seeing all the beautiful things you’ve made and getting a glimpse of your lives. Just a few party rules
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 post. DIY’s, Home Décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- And yes, you can also link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads or link parties.
- Linking up to the 68th Sweet Inspiration party gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Because we love sharing.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed.
- Finally please don’t just link and run. That’s like going to a dinner party, eating all the food and not talking to anyone. Share a little love and click through to some of the other links.
So, what did you create, make, bake, scheme and dream? Because we’d love to see it and share it. Click the button to link up below and share all that beautiful inspiration! Come on you know you want to 😉
Wishing you all a beautiful creative week filled with love and laughter. And if you were featured, don’t forget to brag about it.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Crafty Mix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work. Everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.
Please Note: That linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.