Welcome to the 43rd Sweet Inspiration link party! Hope you’ve had a lovely week and thank you for joining us once again 😉 We really love reading about all the things you’ve done and seeing all the beautiful up-cycles, hand made crafts and delicious recipes you share. The Sweet Inspiration parties are the perfect place to showcase your latest creations and inspire everyone! And, as always we will be visiting everyone to comment and share some love.
Welcome to the 43rd Sweet Inspiration Link Party
If you’d like to see our posts, just click on the pictures below 😉
Follow us on Social Media
Keri @ Repurposing Junkie Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Pili @ My Sweet Things Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Katrin @ Kreativ K Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Mary @ The Boondocks Blog Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google +
Michelle @ A Crafty Mix Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Enough about us, this party is all about YOU and the amazing things you’ve done. These are our favorites from last week’s party.
Jelica over at A Pretty Fix shared some amazing storage ideas that are not only functional but oh soooo beautiful too.
I love this cute Fairy Tale Farmhouse Frame from Sam at Raggedy Bits, check out the easy tutorial on how to DIY this on her blog!
Jas from All That’s Jas gives her secret for making these mouthwatering, from-scratch, mashed potatoes.
Tarah of Grandmas House couldn’t let such a pretty frame go to waste. So she made a great big jewelry hanger! It is practical and beautiful as a work of art hanging on the wall.
Sara from Find It, Fix It and Build It turned an ordinary bookcase into a classy one without breaking the bank
Wouldn’t you just love to spend some time in this gorgeous backyard decorated by Christine from Little Brags? I would and be out there all the time and most of you agreed. Congrats Christine for being the most clicked at last week’s party. Your home is beautiful.
Thank you to everyone for joining us this week, we love seeing all the beautiful things you’ve made and getting a glimpse of your lives. Just a few party rules
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 post. DIY’s, Home Décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- And yes, you can also link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads.
- Linking up to the 43rd Sweet Inspiration party gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Because we love sharing.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed.
- Finally please don’t just link and run. That’s like going to a dinner party, eating all the food and not talking to anyone. Share a little love and click through to some of the other links.
So, what did you create, make, bake, scheme and dream? Because we’d love to see it and share it. Click the button to link up below and share all that beautiful inspiration! Come on you know you want to 😉
Wishing you all a beautiful creative week filled with love and laughter.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Crafty Mix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work. Everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.