Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrated yesterday and welcome to our 34th Sweet Inspiration link party! I’m so excited to be part of this great party, where 5 bloggers hold an amazing party every week. It’s the perfect place to to showcase your latest creations and inspire everyone! So why not join us every Friday at 3pm UTC and share some Sweet Inspiration. We will definitely be visiting everyone to comment and share some love.
Welcome to the 34th Sweet Inspiration Link Party
If you want to see our posts, you can just click on the pictures below 😉
Follow us on Social Media
Keri from Repurposing Junkie Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Pili from My Sweet Things Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Katrin from Kreativ K Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Mary from The Boondocks Blog Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from A Crafty Mix | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Enough about us, this party is all about YOU and the amazing things you create. These are our favorites from last weeks party.
Greg and Handan over at the The Navage Patch made these adorable HO HO HO signs for Christmas. In fact every bit of decor on the pic, except the bell were made by this talented hubby and wife.
Michelle from Happy Heart made these adorable and fun ornaments from old coasters! Love that little truck on them!
Jill from Creating My Way to Success made these beautiful gift bags from fabric scraps. What a fantastic way to wrap presents!!
It is only fitting that after Thanksgiving we will have lots of leftovers! And so to help ease things a bit, because we are not wasteful, Kerri of Lolly Jane has selected 19 leftover recipes for us.
Talented Anika made a DIY upholstered bench using only 2×4 boards. She is sharing the plans and a video with a cool tip about staining it.
This week’s most popular post was shared by Pat Rios from the Wood Spa. Just look at that jaw dropping-ly gorgeous navy blue that she paired with silver drawer pulls. Congrats Pat, it looks beautiful.
Thank you to everyone for joining us this week, we love seeing all the beautiful things you’ve made and getting a glimpse of your lives. Just a few party rules
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- We would appreciate a link back, but it’s not required.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIY’s, Home Décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. And we love sharing 😉
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed.
- Please don’t just link and run, that’s like going to a dinner party, eating all the food and not talking to anyone. Share a little love and click through on some of the other links.
So, what did you create this past week? Click the button to link up below and share all that beautiful inspiration! Wishing you all an awesome week, filled with love, laughter and many new ideas.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Crafty Mix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.