Oh my word, I can’t believe it’s the end of September. Where does the time go? Welcome to our 26th Sweet Inspiration link party! I’m so excited to be part of this great party, where 5 bloggers hold an amazing party every week. It’s the perfect place to to share your latest creations and inspire everyone! So why not join us every Friday at 3pm UTC and enjoy some Sweet Inspiration.
Welcome to the 26th Sweet Inspiration Link Party
If you want to see our posts, you just click on the pictures 😉
Follow us on Social Media
Keri from Repurposing Junkie Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Pili from My Sweet Things Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google +
Katrin from Kreativ K Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Mary from The Boondocks Blog Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from A Crafty Mix | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Google+
Enough about us, this party is all about YOU and the amazing things you share. These are our favorites from last weeks party.
This little skull from Howling at the Moon made me smile. Even the spiders came to have a look and it’s perfectly Booo-tiful for Halloween.
Hmmm, I love Apfelstrudel, it brings back a lot of childhood memories and I really want a piece [or many] of this Apple Strudel from Yummy Kitchen!
This fall wreath by Sherry from Olives-N-Okra is absolutely beautiful!!
Leanna of Faeries and Fauna takes us on a tour of her beautiful Home. There is so much to see!
Wendi from H2O Bungalow used some birch bark to create a lovely candle that is perfect for any place at home on fall
And the most clicked through post this week was from the Thrifty Rebel Vintage. Congratulations, you had us all green with envy 😉
- It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- We would appreciate a link back, but it’s not required.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIY’s, Home Décor, Crafts, Recipes, anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with Affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
- No repeat linking up. Otherwise, it will be removed.
- Please don’t just link and run, that’s like going to a dinner party, eating all the food and not talking to anyone. Share a little love and click through on some of the other links.
So, what did you create this past week? Click the button to link up below and share all that beautiful inspiration! Wishing you all an awesome week, filled with love, laughter and many new ideas.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Crafty Mix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and given credit.